Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Natural Greentea Scrub

Hello Girls.. 


So, Today.. I started to use the green tea scrub to my face, and the result was INCREDIBLE !! 
After I'm wash my face using it, it feels so soft, just like baby's butt.. he ^^,

Soo, I would like to recommend it to you girls out there..

as we all know that green tea also has a lot of benefit for our skin, and this scrub is 100% natural.. and I guess it's okay to try it on..
FYI, my skin is sensitive and It's so hard for me to choose my skin care.. it's a little bit scary at first but it turned out so well..

soo, now I'm gonna reveal the secret, yes.. it's about how to use this natural green tea scrub..

1. take a bag of green tea
2. put the bag of green tea into hot water (after that you can drink the tea)
3. take out the tea bag, BUT, don't throw this away, because we're gonna use the tea leaves, not the water..
4. cleanse your face with milk cleanser or any oil cleanser or anything...
5. mix the tea leaves from the tea bag with you everyday face cleanser
6. do a circular motion on your face, enjoy your time and always remember to be delicate with your skin.
7. rinse it...
8. use a facial toner, and your favourite night cream
9. now you'll have the softest skin ever!! 

forget to mention..
better use this scrub at night... 


LOVE,
Dessy

No comments:

Post a Comment